Thursday, January 21, 2010

pace of peace, POP, the seeds of hope.

hello all.

i's like to bring to your attention an animated film called "pace of peace", made by Israel high school students, arab and jewish, in collaboration with some very fine Italina animators.

the story was conceived by the kids, and i had the pleasure of writing and performing the theme song. gil dor did the prodcution. i asked Rim Banna, palestinian/israeli singer songwriter, to join...and the result is before you.

the film was made a few years ago, and won several prizes. much has happened since, but nothing has really changed, so it remains highly relevant in my eyes...

in troubled times lke these, all i can do to keep sane is spread seeds of hope and pray the winds of good will carry them as far as they can go.

to see the film please go to YOUTUBE and search for "Pace of Peace" . it's the anumated film right on top. i tried to put in alink but something went wrong.

thanks and enjoy.

love

noa

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Noa
    My name is matteo from Italy and I worked about pop. I made videoboard and my father (attilio Valenti)was the creator of idea.
    Every week I show pop and backstage to hundred of children and avery time is a great success.
    At the end of documentary, when i see you and Rim Banna sing togheter i feel really emotion.
    I would thank you for what you've got to the movie, for your great voice and all that work you've got.
    Some weeks ago a little child of 6 years raised her hand at the end of backstage and she told "I felt like crying during the movie" but she was smiling :)
    I'd like to show you another little animaed cartoon made last years with 10 years children using a song of U2. I hope ypu like U2 and you like the clip. If you want you can watch it here..
    www.ilpulcinolele.it/white.html
    Ciao
    Matteo Valenti

    ReplyDelete